- Added a darker (black) Dark Mode skin.
- Increased font and window size of the summary window.
- Updated summary window for improved support of Hybrid CPUs.
- Changed core naming in Hybrid CPUs to better reflect the type.
- Added a workaround for missing CPU clocks on AMD CPUs with Core Isolation / Memory Integrity enabled.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening sensor settings multiple times.
- Added support of Alder Lake-N.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS MAXIMUS, STRIX, TUF, ProArt, PRIME Z690 and B660 series.
- Added ability to define a custom range for invalid sensor values.
- Redesigned Summary window.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z690 and B660 series.
- Added readout of DDR5 SPD via I3C on Sapphire Rapids (preliminary).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z690, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of CPU Utility – same utilization as reported by Task Manager in Windows 8 and later.